Senior Security Engineer
One of our largest media clients is looking for a Senior Security Engineer/Penetration Tester. This person would start on a remote basis, then eventually move on-site in either Seattle or Los Angeles.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of infrastructure and application architecture with emphasis on security by design.
- Demonstrate strong technical capability and experiences across a broad range of technical disciplines to support the review scopes.
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge with software development methodologies, CI/CD, and DevSecOps.
- Detail oriented with ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and balance multiple and competing priorities to execute accordingly.
- Review architecture designs to identify security risks and flaws and provide security architectural recommendations and design best practices for IT and software development projects that cross multiple platforms, and ensure alignment with DMED security architecture.
- Review scopes include application and infrastructure architecture that covers cloud, container, network, IAM:
- Containerized micro-service and serverless architecture with various storage technologies
- Client side web and mobile applications
- Media (transport, DRM, watermark, etc.)
- CI/CD process
- Cloud infrastructure architecture and cloud resources configurations
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.