Senior System Administrator
MBG wants you!
Senior Systems Admin.: will be responsible for the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, maintenance, and support of the overall IT infrastructure on premises and within AWS. You will serve as a subject matter expert and technical reference for all server, middleware and/or other infrastructure utilized by the product development teams and business units. This position requires a seasoned individual, who has experience and skills in most areas of modern on-premises and cloud-based IT infrastructure.
– UNIX/Linux Systems Administration
– Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud computing service provisioning with CloudFormation
– Experience with implementing EC2 auto-scaling groups, ELBs, Lambda, ActiveMQ, Elastic Cache etc
– Securing IT Infrastructure and AWS environments
– VMWare vSphere (e.g. ESXi, vCenter) administration and support
– Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
– Strong understanding of server backup strategies including virtual, bare metal, database, file,
– Experience with Container Technology (e.g. Docker)
– Infrastructure as Code experience (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
– Automation skills via scripting (e.g. Python, PowerShell, etc.)
– Experience working in DevOps environment
– Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
– Experience and knowledge of networking and security
– Admin Experience with O365, MS Exchange Environment
– BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
– Minimum of 8+ years of comprehensive Windows / Linux Systems Administration.
– Minimum of 2+ years of experience of AWS administration experience.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.