Social Prevention Specialist
Social Listening Specialist
In the role, you will support the Global Product Security team with proactive social media monitoring, manual analysis of findings, and incident data integrity. Additionally, you will define a sustainable process for incident detection, reporting and analytics. This opportunity is open to residents of Portland, Or.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in a global corporate environment.
- Excellent communications planning, organization, and project management.
- Proven ability to communicate plans and work collaboratively across multiple functions.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on data integrity.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Passionate about sports culture, footwear and apparel industry.
- Experience using Business Intelligence and/or Social Listening Tools
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.