Tomorrow is a better day, and you can be part of it. Mainz Brady Group is looking for a top-notch Software Engineer who likes cutting edge technology, hardware, and software R&D, if this sounds like you then look no further. With locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia serving industries that include telecom, Automotive, defense, medical, and industrial. This role is 100% remote.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with teams of engineers from around the world,
- Work together with leadership and PMs to turn ideas into products at scale.
- Build/develop Design, test, maintain, and improve software and cloud solutions for 5G platform.
- Pure R&D work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Programming experience- Preferred experience with Golang but not required.
- 4G or 5G experience required.
- NETCONF protocol preferred
- developing a REST API
- scaling applications in Kubernetes
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience from Telecom space a plus.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.