Software Engineer, Android
Our Seattle-based client has immediate openings for Android developers fluent in Kotlin to work on their core application software. This is a chance to develop for applications that touch 100s of millions of users. Candidates are required to reside in the Greater Seattle area, although work from home flexibility is allowed.
- Mid to Senior level – 2+ years for mid/junior and 6+ years for senior
- Demonstrated Android development experience, designing, architecting, and building software for Android in Kotlin or Java
- Kotlin a must have – if no professional use, must be demonstrated in personal work
- RxJava, Retrofit, and other Android frameworks
- Experience building an Android SDK
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.