Software Engineer– C2H
Job Description: Sr. Software Engineer
Contract-to-Hire (6-12 months)
Conversion Base Salary: ~$120,000 per year + benefits
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Software Engineer to join our team and help us develop and maintain high-quality software solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and debugging software applications. You will work closely with other developers and product manager to ensure that our software meets the needs of our customers.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using Java, Spring Framework, and Spring Boot
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and scalable code
- Work with other developers, product managers, and QA engineers to ensure that our software meets the needs of our customers
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that code is consistent, readable, and follows best practices
- Write and execute unit tests and functional tests to ensure that software is of high quality
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the code
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools, technologies, and best practices in software engineering
- Communicate progress and issues to project stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in Java development
- 2+ years of experience in Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of developers
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and software engineering principles
- Experience with Kafka is preferred
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are an experienced Software Engineer looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. We offer competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a great company culture.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class