Software Engineering Manager
Looking for an experienced hands-on Software Engineer / Manager to lead an engineering team with a Mainz Brady Group client in San Jose, CA
- Drive Team and do hands-On Coding and S/W Dev., to deliver cutting edge innovative products to demanding fortune 500 customers
- Work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment
- Manage local and possibly remote team(s), helping manage a company of about 50+ people, well past start-up mode, and into customer engagements, with some major corporations
- Develop Frameworks, Platforms and build software-hardware integrated networking/telcom industry products.
- Experience in OOP languages (Java/C++ or Python)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and databases
- Experience in Linux and/or embedded systems
- Networking and/or Security company background a big plus
- PhD, MS or BS in CS/EE or a related major degree
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jacob at email@example.com and reference JO# 32058
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.