Software Supply Chain Lead
Our cloud storage client is looking for a Software Supply Chain Lead to help with the purchasing and maintaining the software catalog for engineering teams
- 3-6 years in supply chain, procurement or operations
- Experience with software and AWS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with capability to interpret stakeholder needs from various cross functional teams
- Assess third party software with Engineering partners for utilization
- Partner with Risk and Compliance teams on supplier risk assessments
- Collaborate with architecture team on efficiency efforts
- Will manage training, onboarding and inflow requests for Public Cloud: POC’s, questions, help navigation internally
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.