SQA Automation Engineer
Mainz Brady Group is currently looking to employ an SQA Automation Engineer for a major network company that services Government and service providers. Located in San Jose, this role is remote with occasionally on-site collaboration meetings.
If you possess these skills, then let’s talk:
- Python and shell-scripting
- 2. Selenium WebDriver
- 3. Automation Frameworks
- Develop comprehensive test plans and test cases for functional, system, regression, and performance testing based on business requirements, use-cases and engineering functional specs Execute the test plans using both manual and automation means and generate test reports documenting bugs, fixes on Jira
- Coordinate with cross-functional engineering and QA teams to ensure adequate test coverage of complex features.
- investigate/debugging/troubleshooting software/hardware issues employing tools available e.g., Wireshark, IXIA, etc.
Required / Desired:
- Experience in Network Performance Monitoring and/or Network Packet Broker Equipment
- Understanding of QA/Test process including designing test strategies and test plans
- NW Monitoring Tools experience preferred – e.g., IXIA, Spirent, Wire Shark, others…
- Ability to work in agile environment
- Must have working Experience in Test automation Framework development (Automate the GUI portion of framework)
- Experience in API Testing (REST is a plus)
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Knowledge/Experience in Virtualization and Cloud technology
- Able to write Test Cases and Test Plans which are designed for NW SW preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering plus 5 years of experience
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.