SQA Cloud Test Engineer
The information Highway is Open, and our client is on the cutting edge of technology that will take cloud and network security to the next level. If you like new technologies and are inquisitive and like technology, then come join the Mainz Brady Group at its Client which currently has an opening for a SQA Cloud Automation Test Engineer.
If you have these skills (Required), lets have talk about next steps:
- 3-5 + years of experience in networking in any of, enterprise, service provider, or data center environment / Networking protocols, products, and tools experience networking and brokering/monitoring domain experience preferable
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) Testing experience
- QA processes, methodologies, and tool chain – a good knack
- 50/50 Automation and Manual Testing
- Selenium WebDriver
- Automation Frameworks
- SOA Architecture knowledge
- Web Services exp.
- REST API’s knowledge
- Cloud Computing Platforms exp.
- Able to write Test Cases and Test Plans which are designed for NW SW preferred
- NW Monitoring Tools exp preferred – e.g., IXIA, Spirent, Wire Shark, others…
- Some coding experience or knowledge preferable – to do scripting and bug fixes
What you will do:
- Automation & manual QA Test Engineering w/ Python and Selenium, working in a Test Lab
- Automate the GUI portion of framework
- Work on products and current processes being used in life-cycle dev and testing
- Use Traffic Generators/NW Monitoring Test Tools, for High Website Traffic/Protocols, such as IXIA – can be trained to a degree if not experienced w/ IXIA or other tools
- Work in a Unix (Ubuntu) and cloud (AWS) environment
Other, as needed:
- Test Network Software and Systems Software
- Test Distributed Systems
- Test Cloud-based Solutions and Applications, as Cloud Technologies get more integrated into products and new features are necessary
- Write Test Cases and Test Plans for Networking Software
- Write Test Cases for NW SW Monitoring
- Functional Testing
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.