SQA Test Engineer
This startup in Mountain View, CA aims to provide detailed genetic health information through ordinary blood sampling. This company has the mission of eliminating the need for invasive diagnostic tests. In this role, you will be working with both automated and manual testing to ensure engineering best practices and can attain a reliable software.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in software testing for instruments and/or hardware
- 3 years of Professional experience working with testing frameworks and tools such as JUnit, MSTest, Selenium, etc
- 2+ years of professional experience working with C# or Python
- 2+ relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- 3+ years of experience automating test cases
- Experience working with software development teams with a strong emphasis on DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, and Quality
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.