SQA Test (Instrument)
Our cell and biology client in Menlo Park is looking for a Software QA to join their team to help in the development and testing of reliable software to ensure high quality releases. This is a 6-month contract to direct hire position located in Menlo Park, CA. Must be able to work on site minimum 2 days out of work week (relocation assistance not provided).
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in instrument/ software testing. Both Automated and Manual
- Prior experience testing software for instruments and/or hardware.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies and processes, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Proficient in some testing frameworks and tools such as JUnit, MSTest, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with automating test cases
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.