Sr. Data Engineer
Our amazing client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their team for a fully remote long-term contract. In the Sr. Data Engineer role, you will work with the Software Engineering Data team in the State division. You will focus on building and testing production data processing systems from ingestion to consumption using cloud data pipelines and data warehouse platforms (Snowflake, etc.).
- Help drive the design, prototype, implementation, of cloud data platforms, including ETL, data processing (Snowflake), orchestration, and related applications
- Identify, analyze and create data processing solutions utilizing disparate sets of data sources.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality in our data pipelines
- Support and advise internal teams on how to integrate multiple sources of data into the data platform
- 3 plus years of progressive experience in software development
- Experience with AWS (S3, Step Functions, ECS, SQS, Lambda, etc.) and Snowflake
- Comfortable in SQL and database technologies
- Fluency in one or more programming languages (Python, Go, Rust, etc.)
- Experience with data-oriented tools, such as dbt or Great Expectations, is a plus
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.