Sr Data Visualization Engineer
Title: Data Visualization Engineer – remote
We are seeking an experienced Data Visualization Engineer to join our innovative technology client in Portland, OR. This Engineer will work with Product and Operations teams to take functional requirements and develop meaningful reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Mid to senior-level experience developing compelling visual reports and dashboards on the Microsoft Power BI platform
- Solid understanding of DAX and T-SQL query languages, and experience working with SQL Server databases
- Azure Data Factory experience preferred; Data modeling and database architecture experience is a plus
- Experience working with development teams, including source control repositories and Agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.