Sr Digital Product Manager
We are working with a Diamond company who had the goal to raise the ethical standards in the Diamond Industry. They are one of the first jewelers to offer blockchain-enabled diamonds at scale so that the standards go past being Conflict Free. This company is able to provide their clients with the actual traceability to the diamond’s orgin and ownership.
The client company is looking for a Remote Senior Digital Product Manager. This is a Direct Hire Remote Position. The candidate must reside in Denver, CO or California.
- Identify and drive opportunities that enhance the Customer Experience throughout the shopping journey
- Communicate with cross-functional team members, strategic partners and all levels of leadership to provide product delivery requirements/status, product roadmap information and/or product performance data
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, including Minimum Viable Product to create and enhance business strategies
- Gather technical challenge requirements and information to communicate the data to the development teams
- Create detailed technical documentation and requirements that will be used by the architects, developers and QA team to make functional product changes
- Assist cross-functional groups with product launch activities including, User Acceptance Testing, product demos, product training, and support processes
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 4+ years of professional experience in Product Management or Product Development
- Have proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate ideas with internal and external partners
- Have professional experience in an Agile environment.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.