Sr Electrical Engineer
Our Portland, OR client is looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer with a specialization in A/V Design. As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for defining, architecting, and designing complex systems ensuring the components of the system are integrated and function holistically.
- Knowledge of printed circuit board assembly processes
- Altium or similar tools for schematic capture
- Ability to understand schematics, generate interconnect diagrams and troubleshoot/integrate hardware
- Understanding of signal integrity issue concerning 50MHz – 1GHz designs
- Previous experience in designing products to meet regulatory requirements including UL, CE, and FCC
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.