Sr. Project Manager
Are you a highly experienced Project Manager looking for the next step in their career. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting brand in a fully remote role with minimal travel commitments required. If the qualities called for below align with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Don’t let this amazing role pass you by!
- 5 – 10 years of Project Management experience delivering large and/or complex projects.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Experience working with agile teams and understanding of the SAFe framework.
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to travel independently (0-25% depending on project assignment
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.