Sr Salesforce Engineer
Immediate contact opportunity in Glendale with our world-renowned client.
Seeking a Full-stack software developer able to work independently on various media and workflow projects with IT, Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Restaurant Development teams
- Oversee administration and management of business units, users, roles and permissions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external marketing agencies to prioritize roadmap of features to continuously improve/advance current implementation.
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s)
- Fully versed with ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency.
- Responsible for iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model including architecture.
Skills & Requirements:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certified
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Mobile Push
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Knowledge of SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Email Studio, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP), SFMC APIs
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.