Sr. Software Engineer – Salesforce
Senior Salesforce Developer
The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for the creation and delivery of high-quality software within a small team of cross-discipline engineers. The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for writing code, creating tests, and mentoring engineers. They are able to complete their job functions independently and use their experience to not only deliver high quality code, but to improve the overall software development practices within their team.
- Play a key role in team planning and scoping of work as part of an agile software development team
- Consistently deliver high quality code
- Influence our code-review practices and collaborate with other engineers to drive business outcomes
- Scope and organize research spikes to explore new technologies and potential solutions for upcoming challenges
- Lead the coordination with engineers outside the core-team to integrate related components and adhere to organizational standards
- Participate as part of a Tier-3 on-call rotation to support team-built software
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- Significant experience in platforms running with a leading cloud provider, preferably Azure
- Experience with container-driven development environments
- Experience working in our core Salesforce Technologies; Apex and Lightening web Components
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.