Sr. Technology Project Manager
Sr. Supply Chain Technical Project Manager
Our long-time client out of Beaverton, OR is on the hunt for the newest addition to their talented logistics tech-team! This is an amazing long-term contract opportunity for a qualified Technical Project Manager to provide project oversight in: implementation planning, solutioning, and managing project deliverables with an emphasis on collaboration with multi-tech teams to include cradle-to-grave supply chain workflows. If you're a Project Manager with prior supply chain Agile planning and prioritization and you have proven experience ensuring delivery – this one is for you!
- 6+ years Project/Program Management experience delivering large, cross-functional technology projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, LucidChart, and Confluence (or similar tools), Jira, or similar tools
- Foundational understanding of cloud technologies, APIs, EDI, MFT, D&A, infrastructure, and E2E testing practices
- Experience managing project budgets >$5M
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.