Strategy Project Manager
Our Client is seeking an IT Project Manager for an extendable 1-year contract, fully remote.
- Primary point of contact for LeanIX questions and improvements.
- Run ITS Solution Request process and stand up meetings.
- Curate and update EA department website.
- Develop training artifacts.
- Drive Business of Enterprise Architecture initiatives under the guidance of EA team.
- Identify and document existing processes.
- SaaS Structured Processes in use, but will work in an environment where projects lack certain processes, and part of the job is to establish processes.
- Architecture framework has not yet been structured. Work with popular frameworks.
- Drive discussions with stakeholders to identify process gaps.
- Design process improvements and document to-be architectures.
- Present concepts and ideas to stakeholder groups and EA team.
- Directly implement change proposals or drive small implementation programs.
- Partner w/ tech domain experts, help drive implementations, process larger initiatives
- Solution Architecture/Discovery Engagements
- Act as technology generalist in early stages of projects (kick-off, design) Advocate for EA processes and tools, and train project team.
- Use Oracle Fusion Financial ERP.
- Report into IT Department.
- Governance Production in IT.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts and processes.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more:
- Business Applications (ERP & HR systems).
- Sales and Marketing Applications.
- Service Management and Collaboration Systems (e.g. JIRA, ServiceNow, Slack, etc…).
- IT Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of current/emerging technologies to develop recommendations for updating, integrating and simplifying applications solutions across the enterprise (can come out of a SaaS environment, Tech, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, etc.).
- Skilled in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Ability to get hands-on with technology to execute quick PoCs and configuration of EA tools.
- A plus if has driven technical implementations in the past.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.