Employment Type: Contract To Direct Hire
Work Location: On-Site
Job ID: 34193
Date Added: 03/17/2023
We have an amazing opportunity for local Structural Engineers! Our client is looking for someone to provide overall direction for the design team from inception to completion on a project-specific basis.
- Evaluate structural products, components, and applications to ensure they meet specific standards and codes
- Produce contract documents, specifications, design narratives, calculations, and submission packages
- Develop meeting minutes and site observation reports
- Occasional travel to work sites
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in structural engineering
- Experience in the design of structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, and healthcare construction
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Office 365, Windows, Revit, BIM, and other applicable software
- Valid drivers license and insurable
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.
***Please be aware of a widespread scam affecting job seekers. Click here for details