SW Engineer II – Java, Spring, AWS
Our client needs a Software Engineer to be part of a mission critical team focused on building a high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant supply chain platform that drives our client’s Digital transformation and growth strategies. This position is 100% remote and available to US residents.
- 4+ years of platform engineering experience
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, Scala etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB etc.
- Experience working with relational data stores like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience with monitoring and tracing tools like Splunk, SignalFx, New Relic etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.