System Support Analyst
IT Liaison Specialist
Hybrid 3days onsite in San Francisco, CA
6-12 months Contract (Renewable)
- 3-5 years relevant technical and functional experience in a hybrid Windows based environment.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Windows and MacOS workstations and laptops.
- Microsoft Azure Administration.
- Strong familiarity with desktop security products.
- Firm understanding of Active Directory Administration.
- Detailed knowledge of virtual desktops using WMware vSphere and Horizon Client.
- Deep functional understanding of Lenovo Desktops & Laptops, MSFT Surface, iPhones, iPads.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Configuration Manager and Microsoft EndPoint Management.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.