Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager – Permanent Role
Our Seattle area client is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help lead a new initiative team. This is a permanent position for a start up that is ready to expand and move to the next level. This is a highly visible position at the center of their product strategy. This position will be 80% remote, requiring one day per week in the office.
- Work with customers, partners, and business teams to identify requirements, unmet user needs, and new opportunities.
- Create designs and feature specifications that deliver on promise of simple intuitive solutions to complex compliance scenarios.
- Work with development teams to turn specifications into work items, cost and prioritize those work items, and drive the team sprints.
- Present and evangelize our features and capabilities to both internal and external audiences, including customer demos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in a product or program management role
- Demonstrated user experience design skills, including the ability to present complex interactions in intuitive and discoverable ways
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, including internal teams and customers/partners
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.