Our entertainment client is looking to add to their tech support team.
- 4 years’ experience in Help Desk Support or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an similarly fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mac OSX 11, 10.15, 10.14 and 10.13 in an Active Directory Environment
- Strong knowledge of Current Windows Operating Systems up to and including Windows 10
- Experience with MS Office 365 and desktop suite for Mac and Windows, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Knowledge of Mail clients – Outlook desktop clients, OWA, Mobile Mail Clients
- Smartphone support experience
- Proven problem solving and root cause analytical capabilities
- Positive working attitude and be a committed team player
Nice to have:
- Experience deploying Apple and PC computers. (JAMF or Intune)
- Proven ability to document issue resolution for helpdesk knowledgebase
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with AV software and technology deployment (such as Zoom)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.