Technical Writer / Publications Content Specialist
One of our premier clients in the networking world is looking for a technical writer to join the team! Work almost completely remote with a world class group of engineers. Apply quick this job is HOT!
- Join a collaborative team of talented software, hardware, and firmware (embedded) engineers.
- Write Technical Documents, User Guides for internal engineering dept and/or outside customers, including field service personnel, Training Guides (internal & external), Quick Reference Guides, Software Manuals, etc…
- Write online softcopy and hardcopy docs for entire systems (chip level to systems level, sub-systems, components, etc.).
- Will help to develop products, help to enhance internal expertise, help create further analysis, and synthesize technical information for maximum usefulness, to enable end-users to get the full value from information provided about products and services, in a timely manner.
- Produce clear, concise, and complete technical content to help users understand, operate, and maintain software, computer hardware, products, and related systems.
- Gather information from existing documentation, team members, stakeholders, management, and others, to then lay out new documentation, do design edits, test plan documents, guides, etc., to ensure that final written drafts cover all technical aspects.
- Edit and update primary data banks.
- Maintain document revision records.
- May edit CAD files.
- If role expands, may manage the review process for revised and new content.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.