- Must be well versed in using Adobe Frame Maker
- Should have technical writing experience for parts and manufacturing, ideally in the semiconductor industry.
- Ability to write for customer facing product materials as well as internal facing procedural content.
- Ability to work onsite 5 days a week in the Fremont location.
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing and or working in semiconductor companies
- Basic understanding of manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize day to day activities balancing immediate needs with intermediate term project goals
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.