One of Portland’s hottest Fortune 100 companies is looking for their next Test Coordinator! This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting brand in a fast-paced, engaging environment and project. If the qualities called for below align with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by!
Testing Coordinators are responsible for:
- Ensuring that testing processes and procedures are followed correctly throughout our Testing cycles. This includes daily audits of bugs and tests and following up with testers as needed.
- Supporting our Testing tool, Xray. This includes maintaining our Test Suite and Test results using manual and automated processes.
- Participating in Agile ceremonies and maintaining their Agile stories.
- Identifying, documenting and adopting incremental improvements as our Team matures.
- Interacting with HR Technical and Business teams as well as Regionally based testers
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- COMMUNICATION- clear written and verbal communication is essential
- ABILITY TO LEARN AND ADAPT QUICKLY- not much time to ramp up, need someone that can hit the ground running. We will train this person to use Xray, our testing tool, and our testing processes, but we expect this person to be a quick learner, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity/flexibility
- Willingness to learn new tools and processes
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Accountability and a sense of urgency
- Customer service- we support testers!
- Positive attitude, collaborator/team player is a must!
- Comfort with excel and basic formulas (Concatenate, Vlookup), powerpoint
- Jira, Slack, Box, Smartsheet, Confluence
Other tools: Workday, Service Now, Jira Xray
Other experience: This role will likely focus on supporting/coordination of Integration testing
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.