Test Engineer – Sr.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to join a leading design engineering company specializing in telecom, defense, industrial, medtec, and automotive markets. This is a long-term role with a Mainz Brady Group client working in Santa Clara County.
- Responsible for integration, validation, and implementation of 5G device test cases.
- Partner with Software and Systems teams to understand design/implementation details of wireless features, developing test plans and test cases
- Design and build test equipment
- Contribute to the System Integration Test Plan
- Setup and integrate the 5G testbed components correlated to user equipment, IoT devices, and applications. Experience with Spectrum Analyzers and Network Analyzers.
- Telecom experience with 4G and/or 5G
- 5+ years’ experience with mobile device testing and script development
- Comprehensive understanding of 3GPP test specifications (5G and LTE preferred)
- Experience on 5G SA, LTE/WCDMA protocol stacks
- Working experience with Spectrum Analyzers and Network Analyzers.
- Strong understanding of RF and wireless test and measurement applications.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class. #DICE #JEM