Transformation Program Manager
Our client has an immediate need for a REMOTE Transformation Program Manager! This person must be willing to work core Pacific hours.
- Experience in Project Management process including developing and driving process and tools standardization and adoption
- Experience leading multiple projects in a large-scale Systems delivery environment
- Strong budget / cost management experience
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project
- Coaching and mentoring of Project team members
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.