UI / UX Engineer
Visual Product Designer – UI/UX – remote
We are seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer with excellent Visual Design skills for our Fortune 100 client. This senior-level designer will support of the UI design process for both internal and external products, responsible for working closely with Product Managers, Content Specialists, Engineers, and other Designers on a high-visibility web product.
- 3+ years of UI/UX Design experience working on consumer-facing products in Figma
- A portfolio demonstrating excellent Visual Design skills and pixel-perfect work samples from recent positions
- Experience working on desktop apps, native mobile, responsive design; e-commerce experience preferred
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, loves challenges, and likes dynamic, fast paced environments
- Experience with front-end development is a plus
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.