Mainz Brady Group is seeking a User Researcher to collaborate with cross-functional research teams to process data driven information and institute an innovative user experience. You should be analytical, data driven, collaborative, able to interpret data to forecast key trends, be able to work quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks and have critical thinking problem solving skills. This is a 6-month part-time contract position where you can work from home remotely.
WHAT TO BRING
- Must have 6+ years of UX related work experience or equivalent
- Excellent project and time management experience in a quick turnaround environment
- Broad experience in research, design, and product development processes
- Must be self-sufficient, while dually working in a distanced collaborative setting to effectively promote articulate concepts
- Excellent presentation, written & verbal communication skills
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.