UX Designer III
Title: Sr. UX Designer – fully remote
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer with SaaS experience for our innovative Software client in Seattle, WA. This Senior Designer will own and deliver meaningful improvements to the product experience from the discovery phase through concept generation, refinement, and implementation
- 6-8+ years of UX Design experience with enterprise organizations (preferably in the SaaS industry)
- A portfolio that speaks to the UX process, methodology, sketching from research, early iterations, to low fidelity, into hi-fidelity work
- Experience working on desktop apps, cloud, native mobile, responsive design
- Deep knowledge of the human-centered design process, heuristics, user research, user workflow, journey mapping, information architecture design, and ability to evaluate design concepts
- Proficiency in design and rapid prototyping tools like Axure, Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.