Title: Realtime Generative Engineer
We are seeking a Realtime Generative Engineer to join our growing international client in Portland, OR. This Engineer will be critical in the visioning, storyboarding, content creation, technical architecting, prototyping, development, and commissioning of realtime generative exhibits in a built environment, working with technology groups and design teams to plan and realize concepts through prototyping and production. This person will also be crucial to long-term strategies to advance the company’s realtime generative capabilities.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in realtime generative content workflow and development
- Ability to do rapid prototyping in concept and design development using Ventuz, TD, hardware, etc. (prior Ventuz experience is not required but this Engineer will be required to work with the tool)
- Knowledge of AV systems including video arrays, audio and video signal processing and distribution, Interactive/responsive systems (touch, gesture/skeletal/lidar), basic IP networking, projection mapping, pixel mapping, programmable RGB lighting systems, etc.
- 3D Pre-visualization; Collaboration with 2D, 3D, and motion graphics design teams to ensure all assets (from AE, PSD, C4D, Blender, etc.) and workflows are optimized for implementation in realtime generative platforms such as Ventuz, TouchDesigner
- Knowledge to implement a pre-viz pipeline (with VR compatibility) that can be utilized across all real-time gen projects
- Ability to serve as a subject matter expert as to how concepts would be fully realized through all toolsets (AE, C4D, PSD, Ventuz, API’s, etc.), prototyping, and production
- Scripting with JSON, Python to implement custom features within realtime gen platforms; Implementation of 3rd party API’s into the realtime gen platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to present to clients
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.