Vice President of Information Technology
VICE PRESIDENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Mainz Brady Group is working directly with a well-established insurance firm that offers worker's compensation, program business, managed care, property & casualty services. They are in immediate need of an outstanding Vice President of Information Technology to be responsible for driving business information technology strategy and execution with an innovative approach. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer and has direct responsibility for all aspects of the company's IT outcomes with a focus on application strategy and partnerships for infrastructure and security. You will provide hands-on leadership on the design, testing, implementation, and support for IT solutions to enable growth and operational success in the business. Must understand IT domains and controls, including security administration, technology change management, data management, business continuity and disaster recovery, operations and problem management, and asset management; security and privacy minded, with an excellent understanding of information security and privacy concepts, principles, and best practices
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years of IT management experience with a proven history of project execution
- 4+ years of employee management experience
- Must have 10 years or more of Experience in MS SQL Server RDBMS and BI platform, Data warehouse, SSRS, TSQL
- SIMS/CLAIMSXPRESS knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience with data modeling tools (e.g. Erwin, Sybase Power Designer, Visio, etc.)
- Demonstrated abilities with ETL and data integration technologies/tools (e.g. Informatica, SQL Server Integration Services)
- Experience in Workers Comp/Property & Casualty Claims Management, insurance industry, or other tightly regulated industry experience highly desirable
- Robust project management skill set and experience; strong decision-making capabilities, with an ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one(s). Must possess exceptional project management skills (specifically Scrum and Agile) and be extremely sensitive in meeting or exceeding defined deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required
- Review and approve direct report’s monthly expense reports
- IT annual budget planning and salary administration
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.