Workforce Management Specialist
Mainz Brady Group is looking for a Workforce Management Specialist for a growing company who is changing the way they hire. This role is 100% remote. If you like people and how things work and like to make them better and have a background in Human resources or recruiting, then this role is for you.
You will work closely with Internal Engineering Managers, Category Manager, Legal Partners, Tax Partners, HR VP, Contractor Onboarding, Managed Service Providers, Accounts Payable team, External Supplier Account Manager, Supplier Talent Acquisition team.
What You will do:
- Collaborate with Suppliers to source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner.
- Schedule Interviews with the hiring team.
- Organize and facilitate Supplier Intake calls and Interview debriefs.
- Familiarity with Legal terms for the SOW/Work Orders And drive SOW/Work Order and review, approval and negotiation.
- Manage PR/PO process and issue POs to the suppliers.
If you have:
- Sharp, good-humored Workforce Specialist to support EPD (Engineering, Product, and Design) contingent workforce management, who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and streamlining the contractor’s management.
- Will be working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution.
- Must be able to tame chaos while remaining calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs.
- Attention to detail, both proactive and reactive.
- 2-3 years of Contingent Workforce experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with technical stakeholders. Negotiation skills and experience.
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple work streams.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Microsoft Office, Slack and Zoom.
- Experience in Tech or at least an understanding of the Tech Industry
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.