Sr. Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Our client out of Portland OR is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer who will manage and maintain the client’s enterprise network. You will act as a mentor to Jr. Network Engineer staff while being a resource and support for advanced support issues. The following competencies will be welcome and define a qualified candidate:
- Competencies in managing and mentorship
- Ability to handle advanced support issues
- Ability to ensure team performance is optimal and cohesive (high-level managerial skills)
- Advanced project management skills
- Proficiency and extensive experience in the management, stability and performance of enterprise networks
This role will report to the Director of Infrastructure & Security as well as work closely with the PMO to understand initiatives and account for them in system design.
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls (ASA, and Palo Alto), and security, internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Performs network maintenance, upgrades and refreshes by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical documentation to ensure it is updated and current.
- Configure and troubleshoot network component, routers, switches, firewalls, and other network equipment.
- Maintains a healthy network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.