A Special Notice for Job Candidates and Employees
Mainz Brady Group is aware there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, purporting to be from Mainz Brady Group. These scammers have been offering fake employment opportunities to applicants and often asking for sensitive personal and financial information. Their goal is to trick you into sending them money or disclosing your personal information for identity theft.
Always trust that Mainz Brady Group recruiters will only send emails from the @mbg.com domain. If someone claiming to be one of our recruiters uses a different URL, it’s probably a scam.
If you believe you have been a victim of a fraudulent job offer concerning Mainz Brady Group or have any inquiries or require further information on identifying and reporting job scams, please send us an email with “Fraudulent Job Offer” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please note that Mainz Brady Group will NEVER ask you to:
- Provide sensitive/personal information before it’s necessary (before a job offer is made and accepted).
- Pay a fee to work for us or to receive payment from us.
- Pay for equipment/supplies or shipping costs.
- Provide cash or check advancements to us or any third party.
- Cash checks from any sources.
- Purchase a service or gift card.
Be Suspicious If…
- You have received an offer of employment without speaking to a Mainz Brady Group representative on the phone or an in-person interview. More often than not, your conversations with Mainz Brady Group would be conducted before any interviews would be scheduled. We will never interview you over text message or email.
- You have not applied for a job with Mainz Brady Group but receive an offer of employment.
- You receive any unsolicited employment offers and/or unsolicited employment contracts from Mainz Brady Group.
- There are misspellings or poor grammar in the communication.
- You receive employment offers or communications from non-Mainz Brady Group email addresses (e.g.: yahoo.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com, aol.com, etc.)
- You receive requests for sensitive personal information such as Social Security Number, account numbers or requests to access accounts or transfer any funds or to make or receive payments to or from a third party of any kind.
Mainz Brady Group has no responsibility for fraudulent offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.