Application Support Analyst
- Fulltime – Direct Hire
- Hybrid 2-3 days on-site; located in Rosemead, CA
- $65K-$70k annual salary + benefits
- Must be US Citizen or Greencard holder
- Independently analyze, troubleshoot and document user support tickets related to banking applications systems. Ensure that support tickets are managed towards timely resolution and closure.
- Perform application system maintenance such as installations, upgrades and patching.
- Ensure systems are secure through implementation of best practices and procedures, in accordance to FFIEC guidelines.
- Participate and contribute in scheduled Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Build strong customer service relationships across various levels of the organization.
- Take ownership of maintaining recurring System State updates; ensure that documentation kept are accurate and concise.
- 5+ years in an applications support position
- Experience and knowledge of the financial/banking industry and regulatory requirements (FFIEC) preferred.
- Experience with PC, Microsoft office suite, business applications, vendor applications, and vendor management.
- Experience in disaster recovery/application backup concepts and methods.
- Ability to respond and reprioritize quickly to unexpected situations and initiate corrective action quickly.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.