Front End Developer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Mainz Brady Group has an immediate opportunity that Front-end Engineers will want to hear about! High-tech client content management team is looking front-end engineer to help build a portal that will be the backbone of the company media group. Please review and reach out to discuss.
• Design well-architected solutions and deliver on then with code that is easy to develop and maintain
• Implement new features and interfaces
• Drive project phasing and delivery together with your manager and Technical Project Managers
• Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS or similar web styling framework
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.