Full Stack Developer
Interested in helping to develop cutting edge technologies to empower cell biology and save lives? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
Our client is focused on developing a new technology to improve biological research and, ultimately, health outcomes, across all of biology, enabling previously impossible applications. We deliver detailed breakdowns on a cell-by-cell basis, by using deep learning to classify cells based on their morphology. We've launched an internal product and are working to develop a commercially releasable version.
Come join our client and make a difference! They have a rapidly growing team of stellar innovators in biomedical engineering, artificial intelligence, and molecular biology. Their technology have won multiple prestigious awards and is backed by top-tier venture capitalists in Silicon Valley.
- 3+ yrs of experience of working with Full Stack web applications.
- Strong experience building multi-tenant SaaS applications on the public cloud (AWS / GCP)
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL
- Extensive experience with python
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working with OpenAPI or gRPC based web services
- Ability to create reusable, scalable components
- An understanding of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- 5+ yrs of experience of working with full stack web applications
- Experience with user interface design, user feedback practices, and graphic design
- Experience with data visualization for ML model
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Docker and DevOps technologies and practices
- Experience with big data processing pipelines (e.g. Beam, Airflow)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.