IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Our client in SW Portland is looking for a heroic IT Project Manager to join as the newest team leader. This IT Project Manager will be instrumental in planning, organizing, and executing multiple IT projects and providing an extraordinary client and team presence. You will be overseeing several projects simultaneously – ensuring a stellar client experience through knowledgeable and timely deliverables by coordinating internal technical teams throughout the project life-cycle.
Here's the job…
- Provide direction and guidance to the project teams regarding methodology and deliverables assuring they are consistent with the project plan and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Schedules, coordinates, and facilitates meetings, including preparing agenda, meeting minutes, meeting action items, and follow-up.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple clients; performs postmortem assessments and evaluations.
Do you have these skills/credentials?
- 3+ years of relevant prior work experience as an IT Project Manager.
- 3+ years’ experience in a client facing, relationship management role; experience conducting and leading client facing meetings and managing expectations.
- 3+ years’ experience utilizing a Project planning or ticketing and documentation system.
- Previous experience using PM tools and proven track record managing projects. PMP certification is a plus.
- Prior experience working in managed IT services utilizing industry specific PSA tools (Autotask) is preferred
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Local travel to client sites will occasionally be required.
If you've got it all – please apply…this one's for you!
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the TechServe Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.