Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer – Spark (100% remote)
Join a progressive, Fortune 100% company that embraces Big Data technology to enable data-driven Global Supply Chain decisions.
Long-term contract opportunity. You will work for me as a W2 employee. I know the manager and I can guarantee quick feedback and a 2-step interview loop.
- 5+ years of data engineering experience
- Very strong Spark experience (performance tuning, etc.)
- Python / PySpark is preferred – open to Scala
- SQL skills
- Recent AWS skills – EMR, EKS, S3, etc.
- Experience with Snowflake is nice to have
- Experience with Apache Airflow is nice to have
- Experience or exposure to Databricks is nice to have
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.