Full Stack Engineer
Our Fortune 100 Client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer seeking a senior web platform software engineer to join our team uses the latest tech and concepts to more effectively handle shared dependencies among applications enterprise wide. This empowers library authors and application teams to better manage dependencies which improves velocity, reduces maintenance and support time, and improves the developer experience.
- Proven experience and adherence to Web Platform principles
- Web engineering security
- Performance and server-first
- Solid grasp of web architecture
- Full understanding of how browsers work
- Service Worker
- Web Workers
- Server-side rendering capabilities
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Collaborate with peers, architects, product managers, and stakeholders to iterate on the design & implementation of our product
- Design a framework for integrating foundational application capabilities that grows with the needs of the company
- Review product and app code, and plan future API upgrades with the development team
- CI/CD pipelines with GitHub or GitLab
- Azure or cloud experience
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.