IT Program Manager
One of our clients out of the West Side of Portland seeks to add their newest IT Project Manager to their team of experts. This customer-centric client would like to see candidates who can oversee multiple technology initiatives on an enterprise scale.
Day to Day:
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects, ensuring coordination of shared resources, partners, common activities, and other dependencies across projects
- Develop and lead project plans detailing solution implementations, success criteria, risks, activities, timeline, deliverables and resource expectations
- Maintain business relationships and keeping the business stakeholders and sponsors engaged in the project (status reporting, issues management, change management and risk management)
- 5-7 years of experience in technology program management with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of System Development Lifecycle
- Prior experience managing technology implementation projects (Cloud, ERP, Web Hosting, CRM and/or data analytics (i.e. data migrations, data visualization, big data) from initiation through project closeout
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of non-technology project lifecycle including the identification of the business problem, business case and project plan development through project management and closeout
- Previous experience working in an Agile lifecycle
- AZURE or other CLOUD certification is Plus
- PMP, AGILE, SAFE or related project management certification
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.