One of Portland’s hottest Fortune 100 companies is looking for their next Program Manager! This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting brand and project. If the qualities called for below align with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by!
• Owns and develops program/project plans, scope, schedule, and budget with accountability towards the deliverables
• Owns and maintains the reporting on project or program status
• Owns and manages the budget tracking and reporting process, including forecasting and variance analysis
• Creates, assess, and implements risk mitigation plans to resolve negative impact to the project/program
• Responsible for the delivery of project/program at quality with limited bugs, issues and unresolved tickets that may impact KPIs that include cost, timeframe, and user experience
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the program backlog that reflects product prioritization
• Identifies project/program dependencies across teams and facilitates and builds consensus to ensure minimal risk to delivery
• Responsible for removing barriers and dependencies that may affect timely delivery
• Ensures teams have tools and resources needed to perform work effectively and communicates any resource needs
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s (preferred) or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years of Technical Program Management experience; self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive.
• 3+ years’ experience leading data and analytics and/or software development programs.
• Formal training in project or portfolio management methodologies and/or certifications
• Experience running and executing multi-million-dollar budgets(>5M) across multiple technology platforms and business areas
• Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly connect with business stakeholders, and Technology teams
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency with technical programs/projects
• Proven knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies including SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum, as well as traditional waterfall methodologies
• Solid experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Confluence (or similar tools)
• Deep experience with tools such as Aha! JIRA, Confluence and Planisware
• Program Management experience with large complex programs
• Managing programs that are focused on Data & Analytics and/or core systems SW development (not user interface or apps) and an understanding of the process so they can work tightly with engineering leadership
• Great communicator at all levels of the organization
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.