Program Manager – Hybrid 2-3 days onsite – 6-18 months contract
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity! This is your chance to illustrate your SUPERIOR Program Management Skills for a fortune 500 company. This amazing hybrid opportunity is on contract for a duration of 12 months. This is the moment to work with one of Mainz Brady’s top financial clients as an Application Portfolio Project Manager.
In this role:
- Work with the program office, the app/engineering teams, and technology partners to develop and communicate the application portfolio strategy, priorities, and plans.
- Manage, escalate, and inform the program office and partners of any risks, problems, or obstacles.
- Conduct Application Portfolio Assessment of modernization and cloud readiness.
- ? Provide centralized communication between Program Office and application development teams and technology partners.
- Guide and enable teams to be successful in modernizing their apps and migrating to cloud.
- +7 years managing projects/programs
- Strong understanding of Agile process and tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Strong core Project Management skills and full SDLC experience
- Must have experience managing technology driven projects/programs in a technical environment as primary partners and stakeholders are engineers, engineering leaders/managers, architects, other technology constituents.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.
***Please be aware of a widespread scam affecting job seekers. Click here for details