We have a Technical Analyst contract opportunity with a well-known client in Downtown Los Angeles. This Analyst will work with Infrastructure Managers to support and troubleshoot Virtual Desktop issues.
(Contract remote until post covid.)
- Support the Software Product Managers on setup, installation, and deployment or software.
- Support overall operations of day-to-day IT systems.
- Work directly with Imagineers on technical aspects of Virtual Desktop matters.
- Responsible to enter support tickets in WDI technical issue tracking system.
- Minimum 3 years IT support for Windows and Mac platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 OS.
- Experience with device imaging tools and workflow.
- Comprehensive understanding of Help Desk ticketing systems.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Jacob at: email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.