Mainz Brady Group is seeking a talented technical Analyst to join their World Leading Retailer Client for a new and exciting project. The person for this role will support the Technical Lead and carry out future state technology solutions delivery. We are looking for someone with in depth experience working in an agile environment who can be a strong technology leader. This is a fully remote 9 month contract on w2 contract only.
- Give domain insight to future state technical solution design for client order management capabilities, and partner with SAP and other technology partners
- Document all necessary data and technical requirements for technical design and data definition specifications
- Partner and participate in future state business process design work
- Utilize technical strategy and governance
- Provide Quality Management (QM) testing support to all configuration changes and custom improvements
- Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints
- Knowledge of SAP order management: Order maintenance, mass document change, order creating, pricing, ect.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Has worked with Application Lifestyle Management (ALM) tools
- Prior experience in implementing ERP application suites in the Retail/Fashion/Footwear industries (SAP, Sterling and other enterprise platform business solutions)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.