Enterprise Architect (VP) – Pasadena, CA – $120k-155k
NO C2C OR H1B
The Enterprise Architect is a visionary leader responsible for guiding and supporting the development of technical and infrastructure solutions. This role drives the adoption of emerging technologies to enable future business capabilities and targeted outcomes.
- Stay updated on technology trends and their practical applications.
- Guide technology investment decisions for business outcomes.
- Define metrics to demonstrate the value of enterprise technology.
- Design governance, assurance, and standards activities.
- Facilitate research, evaluation, and selection of technology and product standards.
- Identify organizational and financial impacts of technology architecture.
- Drive technology change and collaborate with subject matter experts.
- Oversee technology implementation and modification.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and support product needs.
- Document technology architecture design and analysis.
- Organizational savvy and ability to navigate obstacles and politics.
- Long-term and short-term perspective for achieving business outcomes.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technological alternatives.
- Aptitude for applying multiple technical solutions for future capabilities.
- Quick comprehension of existing, new, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and respected as a thought leader.
- Technology-neutral mindset with a focus on results.
- Intellectual curiosity, integrity, and motivation for long-term business outcomes.
- Ability to balance short-term and long-term implications.
- Effective team player and leader of cross-functional teams.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.