Our fortune 100 client is looking for a Fully Remote SW Engineer to work on a long term contract. This project is within the Performance, Tools & Analytics Software Engineering team, their goal is to develop performance, reporting, and analytic tools used throughout their company.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Identifying and solving a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzing possible solutions and assessing each using standard procedures
- Responding to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers; investigating with assistance from others as needed
- Understanding the key business drivers; using this knowledge in your own work
- Acting as a subject matter expert to system owners on industry standards and best practices for performance testing
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in building cloud-based enterprise systems, ideally on AWS
- Experience working within a collaborative Agile/Scrum environment
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.